These Terms of Service (the "Agreement") are an agreement between 2-Host.com, LLC ("2-Host" or "us" or "our") and you ("User" or "you" or "your"). This Agreement sets forth the general terms and conditions of your use of the products and services made available by 2-Host and of the 2-Host.com website (collectively, the "Services"). By using the Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to use or access the Services.
Account Eligibility By registering for or using the Services, you represent and warrant that: You are eighteen (18) years of age or older. The Services are intended solely for Users who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any registration, use of or access to the Services, by anyone under eighteen (18) is unauthorized and is a violation of this Agreement. If you use the Services on behalf of another party you agree that you are authorized to bind such other party to this Agreement and to act on such other party's behalf with respect to any actions you take in connection with the Services. It is your responsibility to provide accurate, current, and complete information on the registration forms, including an email address that is different from the domain you are signing up under. If there is ever an abuse issue or we need to contact you, we will use the primary email address we have on file. It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information for your account, including any domain accounts is accurate, correct and complete at all times. 2-Host is not responsible for any lapse in the Services, including without limitation, any lapsed domain registrations due to outdated contact information being associated with the domain. If you need to verify or change your contact information, please contact our sales team via email or update your contact information through the 2-Host Billing and Support System. Providing false contact information of any kind may result in the termination of your account. In dedicated server purchases or certain other cases, you may be required to provide government issued identification and possibly a scan of the credit card used for verification purposes. Failure to provide the information requested may result in your order being denied. You agree to be fully responsible for all use of your account and for any actions that take place through your account. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and other information related to the security of your account. Any dedicated IP order in addition to those provided with a hosting package may be subject to IP justification. IP justification practices are subject to change to remain in compliance with the policies of the American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN). We reserve the right to deny any dedicated IP request based on insufficient justification or current IP utilization.
Our Transfers Team will make every effort to help you move your website to us. Transfers are provided as a courtesy service for up to 10 cPanel accounts (additional migrations are available at our standard hourly admin rate). We must be able to obtain a FULL cPanel backup from your current host and the compressed account size shall not exceed 1 GB. We do not make any guarantees regarding the availability, possibility, or time required to complete an account transfer. Each hosting company is configured differently, and some hosting platforms save data in an incompatible or proprietary format, which may make it extremely difficult, if not impossible, to migrate some or all account data. In some cases we may not be able to assist you in a transfer of data from an old host. The free transfer service is available for thirty (30) days from your sign up date. Transfers outside of the thirty (30) day period will incur a charge; please contact a member of our Transfers department to receive a price quote. In no event shall 2-Host be held liable for any lost or missing data or files resulting from a transfer to or from 2-Host. You are solely responsible for backing up your data in all circumstances.
Except for User Content (as defined below), all content available through the Services, including designs, text, graphics, images, video, information, software, audio and other files, and their selection and arrangement, and all software used to provide the Services (collectively, "2-Host Content"), are the proprietary property of 2-Host or 2-Host's licensors. 2-Host Content may not be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, scraped, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold or exploited for any purpose in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in this Agreement. You may not, directly or indirectly, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to derive source code or other trade secrets from any 2-Host Content. Any use of 2-Host Content, other than as specifically authorized herein, is prohibited and will automatically terminate your rights to use the Services and any 2-Host Content. All rights to use 2-Host Content that are not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by 2-Host and 2-Host's licensors.
You may be able to upload, store, publish, display and distribute information, text, photos, videos and other content on or through the Services (collectively, "User Content"). User Content includes any content posted by you or by users of any of your websites hosted through the Services ("User Websites"). You are solely responsible for any and all User Content and any transactions or other activities conducted on or through User Websites. By posting or distributing User Content on or through the Services, you represent and warrant to 2-Host that (i) you have all the necessary rights to post or distribute such User Content, and (ii) your posting or distribution of such User Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. You may not however use your /home/ directory as a location to place backups. Including cPanel/WHM/Third Party applications. All websites are automatically backed-up nightly in third party locations. If you would like to conduct your own backups you MUST purchase block storage from us at $29.95/month per 150GB. 2-Host reserves the right to remove any files that violate this policy under our sole discretion. User's that violate this policy are subject to immediate suspension and/or termination. Solely for purposes of providing the Services, you hereby grant to 2-Host a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide right and license to: (i) use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display, modify, translate, excerpt (in whole or in part), publish and distribute User Content; and (ii) make archival or back-up copies of User Content and User Websites. Except for the rights expressly granted herein, 2-Host does not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the User Content, all of which shall remain solely with you. 2-Host exercises no control over, and accepts no responsibility for, User Content or the content of any information passing through 2-Host's computers, network hubs and points of presence or the Internet. 2-Host does not monitor User Content. However, you acknowledge and agree that 2-Host may, but is not obligated to, immediately take any corrective action in 2-Host's sole discretion, including without limitation removal of all or a portion of the User Content or User Websites, and suspend or terminate any and all Services without refund if you violate the terms of this Agreement. You hereby agree that 2-Host shall have no liability due to any corrective action that 2-Host may take
2-Host may offer certain third party products and services. Such products and services may be subject to the terms and conditions of the third party provider. Discounts, promotions and special third party offers may be subject to additional restrictions and limitations by the third party provider. You should confirm the terms of any purchase and the use of goods or services with the specific third party provider with whom you are dealing. 2-Host does not make any representations or warranties regarding, and is not liable for, the quality, availability, or timeliness of goods or services provided by a third party provider. You undertake all transactions with these third party providers at your own risk. We do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information regarding third party providers. 2-Host is not an agent, representative, trustee or fiduciary of you or the third party provider in any transaction.
Like most website operators, 2-Host collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available such as:
● Browser Type
● Language Preference
● Referring Site
● Date & Time of each visitor request
● Pages Your View
Our purpose to collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how 2-Host's visitors use its website. 2-Host also collects potentially personal-identifying information like:
● Email address
● Personal website URL
● Internet Protocol (IP) address for logged in users
● Internet Protocol (IP) address for users placing an order
● Internet Protocol (IP) address for users leaving comments on our blog
● 2-Host only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses
under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that blog commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog where the comment was left. Signing Up For Services; User Information To provide web hosting services and/or domain registration/management we obtain the following information about you as described below:
● Information you provide prior to any registration process, such as your email when you provide it to us;
● Information that you provide during any registration process (such as your name, company name, email address, phone number, billing address, or credit card information, geographic location and industry), when you call or email us (for support or otherwise) or when you use our products or services; and
● Payment information that you provide to us (by way of our Service or otherwise) when you purchase some of our products and services, including credit card data
When you purchase Domain Registration services for top level domains (TLDs), as the domain registrar, we are required to collect the following personal information from you (collectively, "Personal Information"):
● Registrant Name
● Registrant Organization (where applicable)
● Registrant Address
● Registrant Email
● Registrant Fax (where applicable)
● Registrant Phone number
● Administrative Contact
● Administrative Contact Organization (where applicable)
● Administrative Contact Address
● Administrative Contact Email
● Administrative Contact Fax (where applicable)
● Administrative Contact Telephone Number
● Technical Contact
● Technical Contact Organization (where applicable)
● Technical Contact Address
● Technical Contact Email
● Technical Contact Fax (where applicable)
● Technical Contact Telephone Number
● Billing Contact
● Billing Contact Organization (where applicable)
● Billing Contact Address
● Billing Contact Email
● Billing Contact Fax (where applicable)
● Billing Contact Telephone Number
Our collection of Personal Information is necessary to comply with contractual obligations we have with the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”) and with certain TLD registries (“Registries”) so that you can validly register your domain name. In addition to Personal Information, our contracts with some Registries may require us to collect other personal information for the registration of a TLD such as certain professional affiliations, identification or other qualifiers (“Additional Personal Information”).
● Public Whois. Our contracts with ICANN and other Registries require us to make certain domain name information (“WHOIS Information”) available and accessible to the public through a searchable port 43 “WHOIS” Service via a public webpage operated by the applicable registrar of record (“WHOIS Site”). The WHOIS Site is a publicly accessible database that lists WHOIS Information, including a particular domain name, the name server(s) to which the domain name points, and the domain name’s creation and expiration date. Except for EU/EEA natural persons (as described below), your Personal Information could be displayed on the WHOIS Site
● EU/EEA natural persons. Notwithstanding the foregoing, pursuant to the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, or GDPR, if you are a EU/EEA natural person (as defined by the GDPR), other than as specified in this addendum, our publication of WHOIS Information will not contain any Personal Information. Accordingly, we will not display Personal Information of a EU/EEA natural person on the WHOIS Site.
● Transfer Out. If you initiate a transfer out of a domain name away from us as the registrar of record, pursuant to our contract with ICANN, we may need to publish your registrant email address obtained from your Personal Information on the WHOIS Site for a period of approximately five (5) calendar days. After this period and assuming a valid transfer has occurred, you would cease to be our customer for that domain name and your WHOIS Information would be managed by the gaining registrar.
● Certain Registries. Registries are third party providers of TLDs that are independent of domain registrars. If required by contract with a particular Registry, we may be obligated, as a domain registrar of domains provided by the Registry, to provide Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to such Registry to successfully complete your domain name registration. If we provide your Personal Information and Additional Personal Information to a Registry, the Registry has its own obligation to comply with applicable data privacy laws.
● Data Escrow. Our contract with ICANN requires us to deposit the Personal Information collected with a secure third-party escrow provider who acts solely as a holder of the data.
● Permitted Disclosures. We may also disclose your Personal Information when required by the rules, regulations and policies of ICANN, including but not limited to the Uniform Domain-Name Dispute-Resolution Policy (UDRP).
We store this data we collect in a variety of places within our infrastructure, including system log files, back end databases and analytics systems.
We have a legitimate interest in running a successful and efficient business and in providing you with Services and useful content, and we use the information we collect, both on its own and combined with any other information we collect about you, for the following purposes:
● To provide the requested Services to you;
● To provide you with useful content;
● To ensure the proper functioning of our Services
● To offer and improve our Services;
● To provide you with requested information or technical support
● To facilitate your movement through our websites or your use of ourServices;
● To do a better job of advertising and marketing our Services (our use of your information to do this is performed with your consent where required by applicable law);
● To advertise and market third party products and services (such advertisement is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law)
● To diagnose problems with our servers or our Services;
● In connection with our security and compliance programs;
● To administer our websites;
● To communicate with you;
● To target prospective customers with our products or services (such targeting is only performed with your permission where your consent is required by applicable law);
● To assist us in offering you a personalized experience or otherwise tailor our Services to you; and
We also use the information we receive in aggregated and anonymized formats to produce reports on trends and statistics, such as mobile search trends, email open rates by industry, campaign best practices or the number of users that have been exposed to, or clicked on, our websites or evaluated or purchased our products and services. Payment information that you provide to us, including credit card data, will only be used to facilitate payment for our products and services. We also use recorded telephone conversations for quality control purposes, to train our employees and for our own protection.
30 Day Money Back Period We provide a 30-day money back guarantee on all Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting, and VPS Hosting packages with the following conditions:
● Refunds are limited to one per customer (i.e. multiple services don’t qualify or multiple signups)
● Refunds exclude setup fee (Shared/Reseller Hosting $8.95, VPS Hosting $19.95)
● Refunds do not include cost of additional services purchased such as WHMCS licenses/license upgrades, domain registration, migrations, dedicated IPs, or other licenses (such as LiteSpeed for VPS).
● A written request must be submitted separately from the cancellation request within 31 days of cancellation.
● Refunds are sent within 31 days of receiving the refund request.
● Refunds are not granted to accounts closed for TOS or AUP
All domain name registrations and renewals are FINAL. Because we have to pay registry fees on our end we cannot process refunds for these transactions.
In the rare event your domain has a mis-spelling, please contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so we can attempt to correct it.
We do NOT provide extensions on invoices here at 2-Host. All invoices should be paid on DUE DATE. We do have a 4 day grace period on delinquent invoices, but if not paid after this, accounts will be suspended. These invoices are subjected to a 15% late fee that must be paid to reactivate the account. Invoices delinquent past 14 days are subject to account termination.
We will make every attempt possible to contact you 24 hours prior to account termination. Once the account has been terminated ALL data including backups will be scrubbed from our servers. There is no recovering the data once the account is terminated.
Many of our web hosting, reseller hosting, and VPS hosting packages are discounted for first-time customers. All packages will renew at the regular rate. For the BEST possible pricing, we reward customers
2-Host takes email spam very seriously and has developed a policy to help protect, prevent, and control incidents that have lasting effects on the health of our servers.
Main Cause Of Spam The majority of email spam comes from websites that have been compromised by an attacker. Most of these incidents come from running outdated WordPress software including outdated plugins and/or themes.
It is the customer's responsibility to actively update and patch third party software applications as they're released. Failure to do so can lead to a compromised website.
Spam that doesn't originate from compromised websites often stems from user's having weak/un-secure cPanel, email, and other passwords. All passwords used should be generated using the password generator inside of cPanel. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure all passwords used across services are strong and updated regularly
To increase our server email delivery rate, 2-Host has developed a three-strike system for our customers.
Strike 1: First Offense - 24 Hour Suspension
If Spam is detected from your cPanel account it will immediately be suspended for a full 24 hours to allow our team to begin assessing the damage to our network.
The 24 hour suspension will be lifted once we have made contact with the account owner via our ticket system. We will provide the customer will details that need to be taken to resolve the issue and get their website back online.
Most of the time this includes, scanning local computer, changing all passwords, and updating third-party software on the cPanel account.
Strike 2: Second Offense - Professional Account Cleaning
If Spam is detected a second time from your account it will also immediately be suspended for 24 hours to begin our damage control. Once again, we will wait to lift the suspension until we have verified the customer has been made aware of actions necessary to stop the outgoing emails.
At this time we will recommend an "account cleaning" which can be conducted by our team for our hourly server administrative rate of $75 or we will recommend a trusted third-party that specializes in account security.
Strike 3: Third Offense - Account Termination
Unfortunately if spam is detected a third time the account will be suspended and terminated within 48 hours.
Customers that don't maintain good security practices with their accounts put our entire network at risk. Therefore we cannot continue to work with individuals who continually allow their sites to engage in illegal behavior.
In accordance with our Terms of Service, we will be unable to offer these customers a refund but can provide a backup of the site in the current state.